This week I’ve enjoyed training teachers how to use Blabberize with their students. This is a free Web 2.0 tool that will encourage students to publish their research and record their voices. Go to www.blabberize.com and sign up. You will love it!
1. Sign up for a free account.
2. Log In and go to Make
3. Select a picture from your files. Click the arrow.
4. Crop your picture. Click the arrow.
5. Add a mouth. You will have to move the dots to place on the mouth. Click the arrow.
6. Select microphone to record. Click the arrow.
7. Click the red button to record. Click the arrow and Play your video recording.
8. Click Share and choose either a URL link to copy and post on your website or embed it like I did. Have fun!